Formed Together: Relational
Summary: God is the Potter and we are the clay. Are we allowing God to form us? Who or what is forming you?
Scripture: Jeremiah 18:1-12
1. Are you sailing, rowing, drifting, or sinking in your spiritual walk? What made you answer in this way?
2. Describe how spiritual formation is essentially relational, up-in-out.
3. Watch the clip again of the potter’s work (located on blog) – what stands out to you about God’s work in your life?
4. Who or what is the primary shaper in your life? How can you tell?
5. Do we permit God to put us on the wheel of life? Are we open to re-formation?